Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funky boys bunting

Tonight I got started on some bunting which my sister asked me to make for a friend's little boy. I have been planning the combination of fabric with great anticipation for days but when it was time to start actually cutting it I almost didn't want to, it's so lovely!!! But I did and soon ended up with a lovely pile of triangles:






I got the machine out but quickly ran into problems which resulted in a frustrating half hour sorting out a problem with the tension :-( But happily I eventually got going and it was all plain sailing from there.






I had it all pinned to the tape ready to sew up but decided at the last minute to wait until I have a fresh pair of eyes tomorrow before deciding finally on the spacing and combination! Can't wait till tomorrow evening :-)

0 comments: