Q3 WILL be different. I will finish this list so let's keep it nice and tight.
1. Finish Kieran's quilt. I haven't blogged this but I am 2/3 done with making a quilt for my friend at work's little 2year old who is very sick and will be spending a lot of time in hospital in the coming months. Need to get this finished and sent to him ASAP.
2. Cheerio Quilt for Miss E. The big girl needs a new bed quilt so I'm making this one for her.
3. Hexie heaven - turn the hexies into a bag panel (sidekick tote most likely. Although the super tote could sneak in there)
4. Tumbling blocks quilt. Finish it. (Yes it's been on the list for 3 years now. About time to kick it off this list.)
5. Spiderweb quilt - I need a couple more blocks to arrive for this quilt, and I need to make a few more myself to bring it up a little bit size wise.
6. Finish the Little Pearl dress for miss R. It just needs the buttonholes and the front ruffle. Easy, right?
7. Finish miss R's cardi.